PSX4Central

Non Gaming Discussions => Suggestions => Topic started by: cloud345 on June 24, 2001, 03:22:21 PM

Title: a certain length of each thread......
Post by: cloud345 on June 24, 2001, 03:22:21 PM
If someone doesnt post in a thread for like 5-10 days can you guys (admins and mods) close the thread so someone doesnt post in it and the person say............umm.......i posted this like last month. Because when it happens to people they must feel like complete idiots.
Title: a certain length of each thread......
Post by: Kimahri on June 24, 2001, 09:31:09 PM
Hey i posted this suggestion last month!!!  J/k  :D

Sounds like a decent idea:)
I think it should be more like 15 days though or a month like u said"i posted this last month"
Title: a certain length of each thread......
Post by: Samwise on June 25, 2001, 12:21:12 AM
Quote
Originally posted by cloud345
If someone doesnt post in a thread for like 5-10 days can you guys (admins and mods) close the thread so someone doesnt post in it and the person say............umm.......i posted this like last month. Because when it happens to people they must feel like complete idiots.
Well, I don\'t think it\'s gonna happen, because we\'ll have to close hundreds of threads that way... I hope you understand how much work that would cause, to make it impractically. :)
Title: a certain length of each thread......
Post by: nO-One on June 25, 2001, 10:16:01 AM
Quote
Originally posted by Samwise
Well, I don\'t think it\'s gonna happen, because we\'ll have to close hundreds of threads that way... I hope you understand how much work that would cause, to make it impractically. :)


And one has to relise that Sam is a very lazy man :p j/k
Title: a certain length of each thread......
Post by: Sublimesjg on June 25, 2001, 01:03:54 PM
well also that would defeat the whole purpose of seraching for thread and what not
Title: a certain length of each thread......
Post by: Samwise on June 26, 2001, 03:56:22 AM
Quote
Originally posted by nO-One
And one has to relise that Sam is a very lazy man :p j/k
Indeed, I have enough to do already - I don\'t need an extra workload. :)
Title: a certain length of each thread......
Post by: Bobs_Hardware on June 26, 2001, 03:11:37 PM
Quote
Originally posted by Samwise
Indeed, I have enough to do already - I don\'t need an extra workload. :)


yeah, waxing your chest takes a lot of your day
Title: a certain length of each thread......
Post by: nO-One on June 26, 2001, 03:18:55 PM
Yup,it takes time to direct a movie,Sam put\'s alot of time and effort into his movie making buisness.
Title: a certain length of each thread......
Post by: Sublimesjg on June 26, 2001, 04:08:20 PM
hmmm lets see

have a suggestion about cutting thread lifetime then add one samewise/bobs_hardware/No One and you get

[drumroll]

sexy waxed chests that star in a hard worked porno

well what do you know - happens everytime ;)
Title: a certain length of each thread......
Post by: cloud345 on June 28, 2001, 09:18:41 AM
well i mean, like the threads that people are asking questions.
Title: a certain length of each thread......
Post by: Bobs_Hardware on July 06, 2001, 08:45:48 PM
Quote
Originally posted by cloud345
well i mean, like the threads that people are asking questions.


it\'d be too hard...the only wayt it could be done to specifics is if mods and admins went through each thread individually and deleted them...