Hello

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: A research about gaming  (Read 2292 times)

Offline soharbmass
A research about gaming
« on: June 19, 2017, 03:32:07 AM »
Hi guys I have picked this top for my thesis recently and I need some people to answer this form for my thesis . It wont take long maybe 10 minutes . If you play games and you like it please answer this form in the following address. If you did it before u can do it again .Thank you
https://goo.gl/forms/bjSoDotRMCUxIX432

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 04:31:47 PM by Titan »

Offline Titan

• Sniper Kitten
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • PSN ID: flightlessbeaker
Re: A research about gaming
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2017, 04:31:26 PM »
Took the survey for you. Sorry, I didn't take the last one. Though, going through this one, I noticed you don't really have a lot of options when it comes to some of your questions. Such as frequency in playing video games. The only choices are Daily and Occasionally. You might get better data if you have other options such as "every other day" or a range of days like every day, every 2-3 days, 4-6 days, etc. Also, the age threw me off. Are you gearing this study towards youth? I only ask because research shows the biggest consumers of video games are not teens and college students, but adults. The biggest demographics is adults between their mid 20s and mid 40s. Furthermore, the time range you ask for time spent is a pretty huge gap (like the 6-20 hours range). I also found the wording on the questions in part 2 to be a bit awkward. I had to reread the questions a few times to understand what you were saying. Some questions, I didn't (Like "Games takes awareness". Don't understand what you were getting at) The simpler the language, the better! What helps is have a friend or family member not involved (or a gamer!) try the survey first.

Not knocking your survey, just giving you some constructive criticism so you can get the best data possible for your thesis :) I had to do studies in college like this. So one of those been there done that types of things and I hope I've helped :) In fact, it would be cool to see the results and have a discussion on forums like this to debate your conclusion.

EDIT: I fixed your link for you so it's clickable
« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 04:37:01 PM by Titan »
Liquid Spam of The Spaminators
"That took some balls to stick a gun in his pants." -Gman
"LOL u know id fuck yu wsboth right? i would love to fuck the both of uyouy

U R FUCJKGIN FCUTE" -THX to luke and Bob

"13 year old girls sleep with older men cause they think theyre in love
13 year old boys sleep with older women cause theyd be stupid not to

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk