Hello

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: What Does It Take?  (Read 3000 times)

Offline dustin.the.gaming.dad
What Does It Take?
« on: December 01, 2016, 07:56:19 PM »
What does it take? When I started my YouTube channel that was the question I asked myself about how to get it off the ground. Now almost two months in I ask myself that same question except it is, what does it take to be successful? I have done everything my marketing experience teaches me; advertise, put myself out there in environments of my target demographic. But still nothing. So I put the question out to all of you, what needs to be done to develop a successful sports gaming channel?

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Offline Titan

• Sniper Kitten
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • PSN ID: flightlessbeaker
Re: What Does It Take?
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2016, 05:34:26 PM »
Hey Dustin. Welcome aboard. Moving this topic into Gaming Discussion. Off topic is for anything not related gaming.

It's tough to tell you if we can't see any videos. May not necessarily be the advertising. How many views do you get for your videos? Do you have any links?
« Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 05:36:25 PM by Titan »
Liquid Spam of The Spaminators
"That took some balls to stick a gun in his pants." -Gman
"LOL u know id fuck yu wsboth right? i would love to fuck the both of uyouy

U R FUCJKGIN FCUTE" -THX to luke and Bob

"13 year old girls sleep with older men cause they think theyre in love
13 year old boys sleep with older women cause theyd be stupid not to

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2016, 07:39:36 PM »
Hey Dustin. Welcome aboard. Moving this topic into Gaming Discussion. Off topic is for anything not related gaming.

It's tough to tell you if we can't see any videos. May not necessarily be the advertising. How many views do you get for your videos? Do you have any links?
Thanks i appreciate it. I wasn't sure if it belonged there. As far as views go it varies the most views i got was on my first which was 20. At first i was like ehh whatever because i was only doing it for fun. Now I've decided to make a real go at it. As for links i know i have them i will have to copy and paste them over.

Offline Titan

• Sniper Kitten
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2016, 08:06:27 AM »

Thanks i appreciate it. I wasn't sure if it belonged there. As far as views go it varies the most views i got was on my first which was 20. At first i was like ehh whatever because i was only doing it for fun. Now I've decided to make a real go at it. As for links i know i have them i will have to copy and paste them over.

As soon as you have the links, drop them in. Might be easier if you can do them on a computer :)

Just out of curiosity. I'm seeing if my marketing is working, lol. Did you find us through Tapatalk or through another means?

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2016, 08:25:25 AM »

As soon as you have the links, drop them in. Might be easier if you can do them on a computer :)

Just out of curiosity. I'm seeing if my marketing is working, lol. Did you find us through Tapatalk or through another means?
Okay, should i do a post for each or just group them all together, i am 13 episodes in so whatever is easiest for you. I found you guys through Tapatalk.

Offline Titan

• Sniper Kitten
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2016, 08:30:49 AM »
Probably best to group them together. Most people here still use this site the old fashioned way on a computer so separate posts would just get crazy, lol. Actually, I think I'm the only one here (besides you now) that uses Tapatalk for this place :)

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2016, 08:35:09 AM »
Damn that would be hard on a desktop searching for individual forums. This is a lot easier and less time consuming. Thanks i will do that.

Offline Titan

• Sniper Kitten
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2016, 02:07:16 PM »
Damn that would be hard on a desktop searching for individual forums. This is a lot easier and less time consuming. Thanks i will do that.

Tapatalk is an amazing app to finding forums for sure. That's why I signed this place up for it ;) Back in the day, it was super easy to find forums on search engines. They barely show up today. I love how Tapatalk has them organized just by what you're interested in. But this place is definitely a better experience on a computer through a regular web browser. You have more options  (play around and you'll see) and we also have an arcade where you can compete in different games, some classic some not so classic, lol.

If you need the link to get to this place on a desktop. Then just use the username and password you used to sign up:
http://www.psx4central.com/community
« Last Edit: December 03, 2016, 02:09:35 PM by Titan »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk