login

Author Topic: Mass Effect: Andromeda  (Read 2281 times)

Offline Titan

• Sniper Kitten
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Awards Hot damn. Been here a long time. 15 years!!!! Spends a lot of time here. They made 10000 posts :^D One of the top 10 posters One of the top 10 topic starters Destiny Weekend 1 Participant
    • Beaker Photography
    • Awards
  • PSN ID: flightlessbeaker
Mass Effect: Andromeda
« on: June 12, 2016, 02:51:11 PM »
Check out this video. I think it came out today? As a massive Mass Effect fan (despite what happened at the end of ME3), I'm super excited for this next chapter. Lets hope they don't fuck this up :)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2vgHOXeps0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2vgHOXeps0</a>
Liquid Spam of The Spaminators
"That took some balls to stick a gun in his pants." -Gman
"LOL u know id fuck yu wsboth right? i would love to fuck the both of uyouy

U R FUCJKGIN FCUTE" -THX to luke and Bob

"13 year old girls sleep with older men cause they think theyre in love
13 year old boys sleep with older women cause theyd be stupid not to

Offline clips

• In ChArGe..Ya DiG?!
  • Legendary Member
  • Awards Hot damn. Been here a long time. 15 years!!!! Reached 1000 Posts
    • Awards
  • PSN ID: Blackgas7
Re: Mass Effect: Andromeda
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2016, 11:34:47 PM »
Yeah definitely looking forward to this. Apparently this is taking place hundreds of years after ME3....even tho i felt they could have ended the series better, there is no doubt that the entire series was a blast to play. Putting the game so far into the future gives them some leeway for a fresh start and not have to reference the decisions made from the last series.

Alot of folks have left Bioware since ME3 tho...so it will be interesting to see how this plays out. I know they was struggling with trying to produce a story and craft characters after so many people left.
knowledge, wisdom & understanding..these are the basic fundamentals of life

if you can\'t amaze them with brilliance, baffle them with bullsh*t....

Offline Titan

• Sniper Kitten
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Awards Hot damn. Been here a long time. 15 years!!!! Spends a lot of time here. They made 10000 posts :^D One of the top 10 posters One of the top 10 topic starters Destiny Weekend 1 Participant
    • Beaker Photography
    • Awards
  • PSN ID: flightlessbeaker
Re: Mass Effect: Andromeda
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2016, 03:09:00 PM »
Yeah definitely looking forward to this. Apparently this is taking place hundreds of years after ME3....even tho i felt they could have ended the series better, there is no doubt that the entire series was a blast to play. Putting the game so far into the future gives them some leeway for a fresh start and not have to reference the decisions made from the last series.

Alot of folks have left Bioware since ME3 tho...so it will be interesting to see how this plays out. I know they was struggling with trying to produce a story and craft characters after so many people left.

I heard that too. But I think a lot of people stayed too. I didn't hear about it taking place hundreds of years in the future. That would be a good direction to have a fresh start. What they could have done too was put you in control of a Prothean during the end of their cycle. Then decisions wouldn't matter. Bioware is good at making your decisions not matter ;)

I'm not sure about the tie ins though. At the end of ME3, there was a legacy depending on one of the 4 endings you chose. Unless they do end up confirming that Shepard was indoctrinated in the end, then they will have to explain why you aren't synthesized with synthetics, why they aren't alive or why the Reapers are running around the galaxy under Shepard's control. I wonder if you choose in the beginning of the game what ending you chose to ME3 or if your saves some how carry over.
Liquid Spam of The Spaminators
"That took some balls to stick a gun in his pants." -Gman
"LOL u know id fuck yu wsboth right? i would love to fuck the both of uyouy

U R FUCJKGIN FCUTE" -THX to luke and Bob

"13 year old girls sleep with older men cause they think theyre in love
13 year old boys sleep with older women cause theyd be stupid not to