Author Topic: ***June 2015 Arcade Tournament  (Read 2898 times)

Offline Titan

• Sniper Kitten
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Awards Hot damn. Been here a long time. 15 years!!!! One of the top 10 topic starters One of the top 10 posters Spends a lot of time here. They made 10000 posts :^D Destiny Weekend 1 Participant
    • Beaker Photography
    • Awards
  • PSN ID: flightlessbeaker
***June 2015 Arcade Tournament
« on: June 01, 2015, 02:35:15 PM »
It's been a couple months. Sorry for my prolonged absence. Just some things going on that have kept my focus away from here for a while. But without further adoo, I announce the June Arcade Tournament. This month, we play Asteroids. You know the drill. You have until June 15 to get the highest score in asteroids and get the very cheesy Asteroids Award. So get to blowing shit up.
Liquid Spam of The Spaminators
"That took some balls to stick a gun in his pants." -Gman
"LOL u know id fuck yu wsboth right? i would love to fuck the both of uyouy

U R FUCJKGIN FCUTE" -THX to luke and Bob

"13 year old girls sleep with older men cause they think theyre in love
13 year old boys sleep with older women cause theyd be stupid not to

Offline Bobs_Hardware

• The ULTIMATE Badass
  • Legendary Member
  • Awards Hot damn. Been here a long time. 15 years!!!! Not yet warm but not yet cold. On June 2015, he/she/dog has won the Asteroids Tournament by blowing up the most asteroids One of the top 10 posters Reached 1000 Posts
    • Awards
Re: ***June 2015 Arcade Tournament
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2015, 05:11:24 PM »
C'mon suckers, this is too easy so far!

Offline Titan

• Sniper Kitten
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Awards Hot damn. Been here a long time. 15 years!!!! One of the top 10 topic starters One of the top 10 posters Spends a lot of time here. They made 10000 posts :^D Destiny Weekend 1 Participant
    • Beaker Photography
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2015, 07:04:57 AM »
Only 2 more days guys. Get at it :)

Offline Titan

• Sniper Kitten
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
    • Beaker Photography
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2015, 02:08:19 PM »
Congrats Bobbo. I assigned you your award.

Offline Paul2

• Breath of the Earth
  • Legendary Member
  • Awards Hot damn. Been here a long time. 15 years!!!! Drove to riches and got the most jewels in the Jan 2016 Arcade Tournament! Flapped their wings to victory in November 2015 One of the top 10 topic starters Again, won the monthy Arcade Tournament Managed to be squished the least to get the highest score in the Frogger Tournament
    • Awards
  • PSN ID: jokermit
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2015, 09:17:42 PM »
i have forgotten that it past june 15 already. congratulations bob.  i am pretty bad at this game and since i don't live at my mom's house but at a board and care, i can't play this game for long because the laptop i have is either place on the top of the dresser which is too high for me to sit on a chair to play.  so i play standing up which makes my feet get tired very fast.  Either that or i could place the laptop on top of the bed and sit on a chair and play but that also makes my back ache for sitting too long and bending down my back playing.

Either way, even if i play this at my mom's house where the laptop is place on the computer desk and me sitting on a comfortable chair, i would still lose the game.  i doubt i can beat bob's pretty high score.  so congratations bob again. :)

Offline Bobs_Hardware

• The ULTIMATE Badass
  • Legendary Member
  • Awards Hot damn. Been here a long time. 15 years!!!! Not yet warm but not yet cold. On June 2015, he/she/dog has won the Asteroids Tournament by blowing up the most asteroids One of the top 10 posters Reached 1000 Posts
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2015, 05:24:52 AM »
Man, I literally only played it once. I forgot about the contest and came back annoyed that I pobably got beat last minute like.

Feels good. Feels damn good.