Hello

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Microsoft Cuts Price of XBox One Down to $349.99  (Read 4062 times)

Offline Paul2

• Breath of the Earth
  • Legendary Member
  • PSN ID: jokermit
Microsoft Cuts Price of XBox One Down to $349.99
« on: October 27, 2014, 12:07:46 PM »
Microsoft is bringing the holidays earlier this year as the Season of Xbox will begin on November 2, when Xbox One will be available for a limited-time promotional offer of $349 in the U.S.

The pricing of $50 off the console applies to any Xbox One console, including special edition bundles, offering some popular games - Assassin’s Creed: Unity, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare and Sunset Overdrive.

This holiday, Xbox One fans have more options to choose from with several exclusive bundles available at $50 off including:

Available on Nov. 2 in the U.S., the Xbox One Assassin’s Creed Bundle for $349 ERP and Xbox One Assassin’s Creed Bundle with Kinect for $449 ERP features Assassin’s Creed: Unity as well as Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag on Xbox One. The Xbox One Assassin’s Creed Bundle with Kinect also includes Dance Central Spotlight.

The Xbox One Special Edition Sunset Overdrive Bundle, available in limited quantities now, features a white console and wireless controller, a digital copy of Sunset Overdrive, and special Day One edition in-game items – available for $349 ERP.

The Xbox One Limited Edition Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Bundle for $449 ERP available starting Nov. 3, features a 1TB hard drive, custom console, custom controller and Limited Edition exoskeleton, plus a digital copy of the Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Day Zero Edition.

This promotion will be available in the U.S. at most major national retailers in the U.S., including Amazon, Best Buy, GameStop, Microsoft Stores, Target, Toys 'R Us, and Walmart.

Microsoft will be offering a broad portfolio of games on Xbox One this holiday. Exclusive games include Halo: The Master Chief Collection, Sunset Overdrive and Forza Horizon 2, plus the newest blockbusters such as Assassin’s Creed: Unity, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, Destiny, Dragon Age: Inquisition, FIFA 15, Madden NFL 15, Grand Theft Auto V, Minecraft and more.

http://cdrinfo.com/Sections/News/Details.aspx?NewsId=41957

interesting.

Offline Paul2

• Breath of the Earth
  • Legendary Member
Re: Microsoft Cuts Price of XBox One Down to $349.99
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2014, 12:09:02 PM »
Bump.

Offline Kurt Angle

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • PSN ID: Supes1975
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2014, 01:22:08 PM »
They need to try and attact people away from ps4 somehow and the only way really is a lower price.

Offline Titan

• Sniper Kitten
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • PSN ID: flightlessbeaker
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2014, 02:09:10 PM »
It will definitely give a bump in sales but I dunno if it will sway people away from PS4 unless they are on the fence between the two (work with a guy like that) but was an Xbox an before. I dunno. This wreaks of desperation to me. But you know Sony is going to match suit as well and drop the PS4 down to 350 for the holidays or otherwise have a kickass bundle that gives an equal or better value.
Liquid Spam of The Spaminators
"That took some balls to stick a gun in his pants." -Gman
"LOL u know id fuck yu wsboth right? i would love to fuck the both of uyouy

U R FUCJKGIN FCUTE" -THX to luke and Bob

"13 year old girls sleep with older men cause they think theyre in love
13 year old boys sleep with older women cause theyd be stupid not to

Offline Bobs_Hardware

• The ULTIMATE Badass
  • Legendary Member

Offline Paul2

• Breath of the Earth
  • Legendary Member
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2015, 09:18:38 PM »
it seems like microsoft is dropping the price of xbox one back to $349.99 again in the U.S.  The first price drop ended January 3rd this year and goes back up to $399.99 until today where it drops back down to $349.99 again.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/01/15/xbox-one-price-dropping-to-349-again?abthid=54b938dad619404e5800000a

Offline clips

• In ChArGe..Ya DiG?!
  • Legendary Member
  • PSN ID: Blackgas7
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2015, 04:12:20 AM »
Not bad...but i'm not an xbox fan. This has been the generation of re-hashes for me so far and nothing on the ps4 has made me want to jump out and get one. And $400 is still pretty steep for me...i'm waiting for some better games and a price drop. I'm still enjoying my ps3 and Mass Effect 3 multiplayer.

The ps4 is the only aspect where Sony is making money...it looks like they are hurting badly in other markets, (phones/tv's,..other electronics) i think only their gaming divisions and movie divisions are doing well...still this price reduction should make Sony pause and take notice, especially after i have read that the xbox is starting to gain some momentum on Sony sales-wise.
knowledge, wisdom & understanding..these are the basic fundamentals of life

if you can\'t amaze them with brilliance, baffle them with bullsh*t....

Offline Titan

• Sniper Kitten
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • PSN ID: flightlessbeaker
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2015, 08:51:04 AM »
Not bad...but i'm not an xbox fan. This has been the generation of re-hashes for me so far and nothing on the ps4 has made me want to jump out and get one. And $400 is still pretty steep for me...i'm waiting for some better games and a price drop. I'm still enjoying my ps3 and Mass Effect 3 multiplayer.

The ps4 is the only aspect where Sony is making money...it looks like they are hurting badly in other markets, (phones/tv's,..other electronics) i think only their gaming divisions and movie divisions are doing well...still this price reduction should make Sony pause and take notice, especially after i have read that the xbox is starting to gain some momentum on Sony sales-wise.

Hey clips, I just got back into ME3. Always a good title to go back on :) And I'm always down for a little multiplayer so shoot me an invite some time.

I agree. I guess both MS and Sony kinda screwed up in not having a good lineup at launch. There are so many games in the works right now and I guess they didn't anticipate that it takes longer today to develop a game. I guess that's why we're seeing relaunches of last gen. Its a quick and easy solution to fill the gap by spending a couple months improving the graphics and textures of a proven game, pop them in the old game engine and sell it.
Liquid Spam of The Spaminators
"That took some balls to stick a gun in his pants." -Gman
"LOL u know id fuck yu wsboth right? i would love to fuck the both of uyouy

U R FUCJKGIN FCUTE" -THX to luke and Bob

"13 year old girls sleep with older men cause they think theyre in love
13 year old boys sleep with older women cause theyd be stupid not to

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk