login

Author Topic: New Games Added  (Read 3455 times)

Offline Kurt Angle

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Awards Hot damn. Been here a long time. 15 years!!!! Took on the king ape himself! Reached 1000 Posts Green Boxer Shorts Award.....just because
    • Awards
  • PSN ID: Supes1975
New Games Added
« on: April 11, 2014, 03:17:59 AM »
I added a few more games to the arcade so we now have a total of 68.  :thumbsup:

Feel free to try them out  B)

Offline Paul2

• Breath of the Earth
  • Legendary Member
  • Awards Hot damn. Been here a long time. 15 years!!!! Drove to riches and got the most jewels in the Jan 2016 Arcade Tournament! Flapped their wings to victory in November 2015 One of the top 10 topic starters Again, won the monthy Arcade Tournament Managed to be squished the least to get the highest score in the Frogger Tournament
    • Awards
  • PSN ID: jokermit
Re: New Games Added
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2014, 12:08:15 PM »
i just tried Angry FAIC game and it was cute and funny.  kind of hard to me though.  i guess i am getting old!

Offline Kurt Angle

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Awards Hot damn. Been here a long time. 15 years!!!! Took on the king ape himself! Reached 1000 Posts Green Boxer Shorts Award.....just because
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2014, 01:24:21 PM »
Yes it does get hard especially when you have to change to the correct colour.  :D

Offline Paul2

• Breath of the Earth
  • Legendary Member
  • Awards Hot damn. Been here a long time. 15 years!!!! Drove to riches and got the most jewels in the Jan 2016 Arcade Tournament! Flapped their wings to victory in November 2015 One of the top 10 topic starters Again, won the monthy Arcade Tournament Managed to be squished the least to get the highest score in the Frogger Tournament
    • Awards
  • PSN ID: jokermit
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2014, 02:24:13 PM »
i just tried 9 dragons hexa and it was easier than i thought.  i got to the 3rd level then i stop.  getting tired, going to take a nap.  might try it again someday.

Offline Kurt Angle

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2015, 10:27:26 AM »
Three more games to try now in the Arcade guys. First up is Angry Birds (yes you read correctly)  :D it seems to be the full game too. In order to submit your score to the scoreboard you have to click on the red sumit text at the end of whichever level you are on. I did it after level 2 just to test it but obviously could have played on even more.

The second game is Flappy Mario which is basically a Flappy Bird clone so needs no explanation really. The third and final game is the original Flappy Bird that annoyed many of us a little while ago.

Feel free to give them a try  :p
« Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 11:18:33 AM by Kurt Angle »