Author Topic: What does your bedroom look like?  (Read 2940 times)

What does your bedroom look like?
« on: November 22, 2000, 07:08:18 AM »
I have a pretty basic one, I\'m only 14 ya know. :D

« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2000, 07:30:26 AM »
LOL, are you some kind sicko, or why do you wanna know about my bedroom? :D :D :D
If anyone finds any spelling mistakes he can keep them, i have enough for myself...

Offline soundifound

• Disconnected
  • Awards Still a new member but moving on up! Hot damn. Been here a long time. 15 years!!!!
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2000, 07:50:37 AM »

Its changed a little bit since i took the pics (new tv and tv stand)
Perspective pries your once weighty eyes and it gives you wings

Offline Halberto

• \'99, \'03, \'05, \'07
  • Legendary Member
  • Awards Hot damn. Been here a long time. 15 years!!!! Reached 1000 Posts
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2000, 08:23:17 AM »
My Mom would hang me by my thumbs if I had those pictures on my wall.

Offline soundifound

• Disconnected
  • Awards Still a new member but moving on up! Hot damn. Been here a long time. 15 years!!!!
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2000, 08:33:02 AM »
heh, my mom doesn\'t really care :D :D

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2000, 08:58:31 AM »
@JC632X: you are single aren\'t you? ;)
If anyone finds any spelling mistakes he can keep them, i have enough for myself...

Offline soundifound

• Disconnected
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2000, 09:18:16 AM »
:(

Offline Halberto

• \'99, \'03, \'05, \'07
  • Legendary Member
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2000, 09:39:53 AM »

Offline Darth Joyda

• Replicant Dreamer
  • Legendary Member
    • http://
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2000, 10:17:07 AM »
Heh.. this is someways a little sick thread. But, lemme explain my bedroom.

It has got a TV, a Playstation ( and will incl. the forthcoming PS2 :D ), my bed, some posters ( yes, no half-naked woman :( My dad wouldn\'t like me to have them yet.. oh the parents.. ), a table and nothing else. Really nice room. But this must be VERY interesting to YOU!
[FONT=\"Impact\"][SIZE=\"4\"][COLOR=\"SlateGray\"]\"If only you could see what I have seen with your eyes\"[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Offline soundifound

• Disconnected
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2000, 10:31:23 AM »
Add this TV in there (its the one i just got a few days ago) :D

Offline Living-In-Clip

• Legendary Member
  • Awards Hot damn. Been here a long time. 15 years!!!! One of the top 10 posters Spends a lot of time here. They made 10000 posts :^D
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2000, 12:35:26 PM »
Yikes. I don\'t think I\'ve ever seen so many half-nude women in one guys room before.:)

Mine is pretty basic. Let me explain.
You walk in.. On the right next to the door is two keyboard sythns/ guitar/ and then an amp.

On the wall next to the door is a huge entertainment center. On top of it , it has all my old systems, in it about 350-400 games, 13 systems and at the bottom of it my newer systems (PS2/DC) and a TV in the TV rack part.

Directly to the left of that is a door to my bathroom, and next to that is a big shelf of VHS and DVD movies, around 300-400 all together.

Next to that is a desk that takes up most of one wall, it has my extra PC / cd recorder / extra zip drive on it. Not to mention a huge line of books and Toys (i.e, Ken imported Street Fighter zero doll).

Then on the other side of the wall, is another PC desk, with this PC, printer, scanner, USB netcam, cd recorder, zip drive. On it there is some cd racks, about 150 cds together on it. Next to it , is another rack, with a few more cd racks, about 250 or so cds on that desk, with books lined up underneath it. THEN, next to that one is a BIG guitar cd rack that holds about 100 cds. Its also filled.

I\'m about to start work and expand this room into the other one, remove the wall.. Which has my waterbed, another TV and the usual things (weight bench, more toys).

« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2000, 01:15:39 PM »
A Futon to sleep on. Much cooler than a regular bed. A Dresser of course with a gold are crome lamp on top of it. A small closet. Across the room is a computer desk with no computer. "Yet" Im about to get a Vega tv are what ever then there is the door out to the hall. And I also have a door on to the balcony. I also have a bunch of sports pictures on the wall. A very very basic room.

Offline SmallLady

The chibi one
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2000, 04:05:40 AM »
My bedroom. It\'s small. (kinda like me) There\'s my bed against the left wall from the door. On the wall in front of the door, there\'s my little TV and underneath it is my trusty old PS (which is pretty much dead :() Next to the tv is my table which is very messy. On the left side of the desk is my closet. Next to the closet there\'s a huge pile of magazines of all sorts. My room is full of magazines, paper and stuff like that. I can barely walk in there. In front of a big pile of magazines & junk, there are my schoolbooks. On top of this pile, there\'s my guitar. And on a little stool blocking the door is my Taekwondo outfit.
Finally, there\'s a little cupboard filled with cool Sailor Moon stuff, there\'s also a Selphie figure. I\'m planning to get more.
On my walls there are two big Sailor Moon wallscrolls, a calendar (mom bought it, boring dogs) and a big poster of Jin Kazama. On the door there\'s another Sailor Moon poster.
Whew.
Cater To The Hollow

« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2000, 04:18:39 AM »
Originally posted by SmallLady
And on a little stool blocking the door is my Taekwondo outfit.
Finally, there\'s a little cupboard filled with cool Sailor Moon stuff, there\'s also a Selphie figure. I\'m planning to get more.
On my walls there are two big Sailor Moon wallscrolls, a calendar (mom bought it, boring dogs) and a big poster of Jin Kazama. On the door there\'s another Sailor Moon poster.
Whew.

Taekwondo, interesting. Salor Moon hasn\'t been on TV here in Australia for like 6 years, I used to like it I liked that masked tuxedo guy the best. :D

Offline Darth Joyda

• Replicant Dreamer
  • Legendary Member
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2000, 05:08:02 AM »
Ah. Let me explain my room better.

It\'s the only room upstairs ( it\'s in front of bathroom ). The first thing you notice when you open the door ( it\'s a wooden slide-door ) is that my room is VERY small ( and I mean VERY! Only three people can sit next to each other; it\'s so "thin". About five people can sit next to each other height-ways; so VERY small :D ). You enter the room. If you look straight ahead, you notice quite old ( I think five years or so ) TV, but it\'s quite big too. It\'s on top of a drawer. Then you may notice my VCR ( they\'re quite old too ), and my Playstation ( the little grey box will soon be changed to... little black box :p ) and few games on top of it. If you look right, you\'ll notice my bed ( the bed is near the ceiling, and there\'s a table underneath it :D ), my table and about ten PC games and few more PS games. Then you can turn around and leave, because you have seen it all ( if you look "sharply" enough, you\'ll see five posters hanging on my walls: Two Visitors -posters, one Star Wars poster and one South Park -poster ).

There\'s my little room. Oh so lovely room. But I hear strange noises at nights... They come from the shaft, or something... WHAT IF??? No, my mind is doing tricks I quess. Or then, should I see a pshyciatric? Or should I just accept the noises; should I accept that they come from natural sources? :D

happy PS2-week to ALL OF YE :D

I\'m going to have a hell-of-a-weekend with my friends... I quess the PS2 will be moved to our living-room so ALL my friends could watch the play...
[FONT=\"Impact\"][SIZE=\"4\"][COLOR=\"SlateGray\"]\"If only you could see what I have seen with your eyes\"[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]